Friday 27 December 2013

Some Precious Gifts !!

It is said that our bodies are made up of five elements. Panchabhuta as they are called. I read somewhere that the cosmic quest of the universe and beyond begins with Panchabhuta elements that ultimately manifest in an enjoining method forming life force. These five elements are Earth or Prithvi; Water or Jal; Fire or Agni; Air or Vayu and Sky or Akasha. Each of these five elements has its own character and each stands for a certain unique characteristic.

So when BlogAdda gave me a chance to think about the gifts I would like to gift my Child for a secure future, I thought, could I not gift him/her the precise qualities of these elements. Well, so, here goes the list of gifts for my future child.

 I wish I could gift you the stability of Earth
Abundance you ride, never the dearth
Nurture one, nurture everything all
Oh my Child, may you always grow tall


Wish I could gift you the fluidity of Water
May you shape yourself, situations whatever
Wish you to be that elixir, one that is most sought after
Converting people’s sorrows into peals of laughter


I wish I could gift you the passion of Fire
May you hold on, no matter circumstances howsoever dire
Hope you would destroy evil outside and within you
Would stand up always for whatever is true


My Child, I wish I could gift you the power of Air
May you have the ability to blow away unhappiness, worries and despair
Inevitable you be for happiness of everyone around
Well wishes for others in your heart may always be found


I wish I could gift you the limitlessness of Sky
May you succeed always and forever soar high
From within, may you emanate a heavenly radiance
Brightening lives around with your mere presence




This post is a part of the 1001 Gifts Activity by HDFC Life in association with BlogAdda.



(P.S. - The images are obviously from Google God.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...