Thursday 30 April 2015

Z - Zap out

She:
Speak
He:
Nothing
She:
You know I never let you go away without saying. I know something is on your mind. So speak now
He:
Hah.. As if I speak everytime
She:
I know, Mr. Silent Crusader. How many times have I told you not to bottle things up inside you. And if you don’t tell me, who are you going to share it with?
He:
Nothing. It’s just… nothing
She:
It's not nothing. There is something on your mind
He:
You really have to hear it in words, isn’t it?        
She:
I am a writer. I am in love with words. So yes I need to hear it in words
He:
I don’t want..
She:
Alright. If you don’t want to tell me, then I think I should make a move. As such I have always overestimated my value in your life
He:
Don’t go
She:
People are waiting at home. I need to go
He:
Not this. Don’t go to your new home
She:
What?
He:
Yes. Why do you have to shift? Couldn’t you just find a place nearby? And why so far away? 
She:
I am within the city itself. Don’t worry I am not leaving the planet yet ;)
He:
You can't walk in one fine day, become a great friend and just zap out of my life just like that
She:
I am not zapping out of your life. And by the way, even when I was here, we never met everyday.  In fact, we hardly met once a week. We were mostly connected through facebook and phone calls. So, we can do that even when I will be at the new house, right?
He:
I know that. But it was still comforting to know that you were around


This post is written as a part of April A to Z Challenge - 2015

17 comments:

  1. So cute. So finally 'he' is realizing 'she's worth. Better late than never :-)

    Congrats on finishing the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope 'he' truly realises 'her' worth someday. Thank you so much Ruchi for being a part of this journey Ruchi :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome one :) Loved your conversations all through the month. Congrats on ending the challenge successfully. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sushree. So happy to be a part of this journey with you :)

      Delete
  3. Ok, I want to come back and read this....

    Thank you so much for participating in the A to Z Challenge! You rock! Congrats on getting to the letter Z! Reminder: there will be an A to Z Reflections round on May 4th. There will be a Linky for it on the main blog, so please look for it there! Please post your reflections on the challenge, visit others, and catch up on the blogs you didn't have time to read!

    Team Macha, Helping Co-Host Czenge
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not zapping out of your life. And by the way, even when I was here, we never met everyday.
    Love this line, Jyotsna. I enjoyed your conversation with a dose of real, love and friend this April. Congrats you are a winner:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vishal. Glad to have you here everytime :)

      Delete
  5. I'm popping into as many of the blogs I haven't yet got to in April. I hope you've enjoyed the challenge as much as I have.
    Shirley Corder from
    Out of Africa - Topics from A to Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I have loved this challenge. This one was really special :)

      Delete
  6. It happens with so many of us.. when we feel all empty by just knowing that the person is not around, though we hardly meet them..

    As always.. very well portrayed Jyotsna..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. It was wonderful to have you throughout this challenge :)

      Delete
  7. Great Z - Jyotsna! And congrats on finishing the challenge - i have so enjoyed your dialogues he and she:-) Keep writing:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eli. Hope to see you here again :)

      Delete
  8. There is a feeling of comfort when we know people whom we love are near us ... this highlights that feeling so well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. Hope to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...