Monday 13 January 2020

Things I want to feel again

  1. Breathlessness after a good workout
  2. The soreness of my eyes after a night spent reading, unaware of the clock 
  3. The joy of tasting what I have cooked and it turning to be absolutely the way I had wanted it to be
  4. The audacity to go anywhere without carrying any medication
  5. The smell of parijat flowers blooming in my backyard
  6. The glow in my eyes after writing my heart out
  7. The wind on my face staring at the horizon,sitting in my balcony, tea in my hands, made just the way I like it
  8. The jitters in my body on your touch, the flutter of my heart every time I saw you smile, the softness of my hands in yours and the warmth of the browns of your eyes on my skin
  9. Listening to my favourite songs and feeling the rhythm inside me
  10. Hope




Pic source: Me



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jyotsna. Read few posts from your blog. You observe your own emotions well, which off course is a skill that a good writer needs. Carry on like this and you may have a nice anthology to publish.
    Meanwhile, here are couple of my own blogs...
    www.amarnathmishra.blogspot.com
    www.commentaryofheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for visiting. Hope I can publish something with these. Meanwhile, happy to visit yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem to want all good things in life!!! May your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...