Friday, 24 April 2015

U - Used to

He:
Do you love me?
She:
Of course I do
He:
You do?
She:
Yep. Why is it so surprising?
He:
Just wondering what do you mean when you say you love me
She:
I love you the way I can, but I can love you the way I want. But, loving you the way I want would mean loving you the way I shouldn’t
He:
Wow. That was something
She:
I know. And I also know you just might not have made any sense out of it
He:
It made sense
She:
But you wished it didn’t make sense, isn’t it?
He:
Well..
She:
You know you are not obliged to reciprocate what I feel for you, right?
He:
And why would you say that?
She:
Because I am used to not being loved back equally


This post is written as a part of April A to Z Challenge - 2015

18 comments:

  1. Oh...that happens...usually . The loving you line is Unique :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly yes, it happens to a lot of people :(

      Delete
  2. I've been there! The love was strong on my part but not reciprocated. Now - I know the love is equal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dialogue. It flowed great.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I want to hug this girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this hurt! Poor girl. But then love just makes us do these things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Love does make us do things !

      Delete
  6. Quite a conversation there...great use of the prompt. I loved since it is was not a direct usage,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouch..!! That hurts..!!

    Loved this piece Jyotsna..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's truly sad.
    http://writegame.blogspot.com
    AtoZ Challenge Team Leader

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ouch that's very sad!! I hope she is loved equally and more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...