Sunday 16 November 2014

Alone

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
Sometimes it gets lonely. So lonely that it feels as if I’m the only person on this planet. Alone. Totally alone. And on such nights, it is only the loneliness that talks to me. Talks to me in a language that just the two of us can understand! Because it has been my companion. Since long! It talks. And while it talks, it transports me. It transports me to a bygone era. An era where a part of me, or wait; the whole me lives. Still. The funny thing being that this loneliness wasn’t in sight then. Today, it enwraps me like air and the irony is that it feels exactly like lack of it. A complete blackout; not of light, but of my emotions. Or maybe not. Because at such times, the only emotion I can feel is ‘YOU’.  



Written for Magpie Tales # 246


19 comments:

  1. Emotional! The final word "you" says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In loneliness we are surrounded by so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely beyond words...
    We are born alone. But when that someone is not there alone, we end up feeling alone...!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loneliness can be your choice, it should not be your fate.

    A giveaway is live up on my blog. Do check it out.
    http://heywaitlistenblog.blogspot.in/2014/11/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But nobody has a say in their fate.. Isn't it? Checking out your blog right away :)

      Delete
  5. 'Alone' is a fact.lonliness is a feeling.. You can feel lonely in a crowd and also be at peace when alone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful..and I agree with Uma, the word 'YOU' says it all... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. An emotional post, Jyotsna :)
    Have tagged you here~
    http://aayesha1611.blogspot.in/2014/12/beard-sporter-to-clean-shaven-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ashwini. I love being alone at times too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...