Sunday 1 December 2013

Conditions Apply








Wish to be a tenant of Bigg Boss House? Following conditions apply:
*        Should have made a hit-and-miss appearance in movies or television
*        Talented enough to get angry at the drop of a hat
*        Ability to scream at the top of vocal cords
*        Capable of washing dirty linen in public
*        Adept at over-showing emotions

Any takers?


*****************************************************************************************


I feasted on romance in novels, was drunk on the idea of love portrayed in them and waited for my Prince Charming. I couldn’t believe my luck when he proposed exactly like my favourite character. Little had I known, that love in today’s times comes with * mark quoting Conditions Apply in tiniest fonts! Sigh.


*******************************************************************************************


It never bothered you when I wrote love poems. Sometimes I can also put up a rant for the fight we had on the blog. That’s my way of calming down. Plus, I never mentioned your name. I wrote it as fiction. We writers come with Conditions Apply. Didn’t you read them before getting married?   






This post is written for '55 on Friday - 2' by Write Tribe. The prompt was 

'Conditions Apply'

28 comments:

  1. wonderful application on prompt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also totally agree with "..We writers come with Conditions Apply*.."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sivakarthik. I guess, most of the writers/bloggers would agree on this ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Talya. Welcome to my blog. Glad to have you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, can't stop laughing at it. Beautiful treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent bunch of 'conditions apply'. Enjoyed reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D Big boss conditions are too good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Yeah.. thats the flavour of the season ;)

      Delete
  7. the big boss one is brilliant.. the other two are sweet :)
    Just Spiiled It Out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rofl! The bigg boss one is too good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Sreesha, next time you watch that show, you would remember me for sure ;)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. :D :D Just watching the show and finding all the above symptoms ;)

      Delete
  10. Loved the big boss one the most

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful set. loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first time here. I particularly loved the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyaa.. Welcome to my space.. Glad to have you here :):)

      Delete
  13. wonderful takes on the prompt, jyotsna :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. very beautifully written...the last one is very relative :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...