It’s the day for R and I don’t have any ideas about what should I write for this letter. The only word that encircles my mind today is Random. Even with this word, I tried to put up something interesting but everything ended right into my recycle bin. Writer’s block in the middle of the challenge is not a good place to be in. L Atlast, I thought of putting up ten random things about myself. Sigh. You don’t even need to read this.
- There was a time when I hated facebook. And today, I simply love it. People change you see ;)
- I am one of the most disorganized persons you would ever meet. I don’t find any papers, my bank statements, my tax returns or anything important on time. Don’t even know how am I surviving.
- I am a Finance post graduate but I hate numbers.
- Almost a year into blogging, but I still get excited on seeing every response on my blog
- One thing that I am afraid of is doctors. I don’t know why but I fear them like anything and I would do anything to not visit one. Even if that means being sick for days together.
- I love collecting diaries. I won’t use all of them but I would never give a single to anybody from the collection I have :P
- Howsoever hard I try; I can never be a morning person. Never, ever.
- I cannot read non-fiction books, atleast in this lifetime. I have tried and tried and failed. And now I have made peace with this fact.
- These days, if I don’t do a certain task that my mom wants me to do, she threatens me by saying that she would take away my cell phone and that task is done. I am literally stuck to my phone these days.
- I sometimes wish I had some magical power to read all the books in the world.
Phew ! I am done. Hope to come up with something better for tomorrow. By the way, is anybody of you like me in any of the above aspects?
This post is written as a part of April A to Z Challenge 2014 under Non-Themed category. I am doing two posts for this Challenge and Themed posts can be found here.